Modern medicine in its development has leaped forward. Annually in research institutes, inventing new and new tools to develop different methods for returning to a person's health and quality of life. In dentistry in recent years have increasingly started to use crowns on the basis of zirconium dioxide. Of course, in many patients there is a logical question: is it worth it to pay more for "zirconium", if crowns are made of metal and so well-proven? It is understandable, because the crowns made of zirconium oxide is much more expensive than the usual metal-ceramic.
Zirconium oxide is a new high-tech material, proven in extreme conditions. Manufactured from it: head artificial joints, brake discs for sports cars, heat shields for space vehicles. As it turned out, zirconium oxide, perfect for making all-ceramic crowns and bridges (up to four units, suitable for lateral and frontal regions).
What is so good crowns made of zirconium? In many respects, the benefits of such products due to the unique properties of this metal. In addition, crowns are made by a new more precise CAD/CAM technology.
Positive qualities crowns made of zirconium oxide:
• the aesthetic appearance of the jaw;
• white, naturally transparent frame;
• color matching at the level of the frame and the ceramic coating;
• lining high quality ceramics: translucent, opaque;
• wide range of colours;
• good biocompatibility teeth and crowns oxide (dioxide) of zirconium;
• Hypo-allergenic material;
• does not cause pathological changes;
• ease of installation;
• thin, inelastic, durable products;
• long service life;
• innovative use of very precise CAD/CAM technology.
In dentistry zirconium oxide is used to restore teeth, if necessary, install a single crowns, bridges, veneers, and implant prosthetics.
Zirconium oxide has proved to be both biocompatible, durable, highly aesthetic material, ideal for prosthetics of all types, especially the front.