Viral infection of the liver, which quickly turns into a chronic stage is hepatitis C Dangerous disease because it is not found in vaccines and the treatment is effective only in a small percentage of cases. This is because the virus can live in the body for many years, slowly destroying the liver, causing cirrhosis and malignancy.
The symptoms of hepatitis C
• fatigue and not subject to fatigue;
• clay color stool and dark urine;
• joint and muscle pain;
• loss of appetite, nausea and vomiting;
• pain in the abdomen;
• jaundice: yellowing of the sclera of the eye, the skin around the eyes and on other areas of the body.
Hepatitis C is contained in biological fluids (saliva, semen, vaginal secretions and blood person, because infection is possible when getting them on mucous membranes, damaged skin and in the blood of man. The virus remain viable on surfaces at room temperature for about 16 hours.
Methods virus C:
• medical manipulations: examination by a dentist and gynecologist, cosmetologist, Laura and dermatologists, surgical intervention, blood transfusion in a situation of force majeure. In these cases, infection occurs when using an inadequately handled tools;
• when providing services as a hairdresser, manicure and pedicure, piercing, and production of tattoos. Infection is through the tools that were used for people, patients or carriers of the virus;
• congenital hepatitis occurs when passing through the birth canal of the mother, as well as possible and intrauterine infection through maternal blood;
• when sexual contact;
• when using a common syringe, which is common among people who inject drugs;
• household contact: sharp offensive items: toothbrushes, nail scissors, etc.
• after sick animals when zarabianie and the bite of the person;
• in a fight or other dense physical contact.
Often the diagnosis of hepatitis C" is the person already in a severe state of disrepair, when the medicine is powerless to do something to help. Why it is especially important to any person to carefully monitor their health and for the manifestation of any unusual manifestations of the body to immediately visit a doctor and undergo laboratory tests.