Regular sex is the basis of male longevity. This conclusion was made by Scottish scientists after research involving 3,5 thousands of volunteers from Europe and America.

Studies also show that men who have sex at least three times a week look younger than their peers who have sex less than once a week, for ten years.

Lovemaking to help maintain good physical shape, burn fat and strengthen muscles. Production of endorphins during sex reduces stress and normalizes the psychological state of the person.

Doctors remind: the secret of youth is easier and more obvious than many think. Only 25% of beauty lies at the genetic level, with the remaining 75% are formed under the influence of lifestyle, behavioural and environmental factors.

Subscribe to new posts: