Pregnancy is an exciting and enjoyable the status of women. This condition makes every woman truly beautiful. But during pregnancy the future young mother is faced with a variety of ailments. It's all in hormonal changes the body, but also in enhanced load on it. Some of the health problems occur during certain trimesters, while others can last for all 9 months. With all the ailments you need to fight.
In the first trimester a woman can be confusing:
1.Morning sickness is nausea, intolerance to certain foods or smells. To reduce symptoms of toxicosis in the following ways: to eat often and in small portions; during attacks of nausea should be acidified drinking water. Each future mother picks up yourself way to reduce the toxicity. By the end of the first trimester the morning sickness passes by itself.
2. Dizziness with a sharp decrease in blood pressure. It should rise slowly from a sitting or lying position.
3. Frequent urination occurs in the 3rd trimester). The uterus grows and perelavlivaet bladder, you should avoid heavy drinking for the night.
In the second trimester, the following problems occur:
1. Hemorrhoids - varicose veins in the rectum that occurs when the pressure head of the child. To avoid such unpleasant situations, try to avoid constipation, eat fiber-rich food, less sitting. In case your doctor prescribes special ointments or suppositories.
2. Stretch marks on the skin of the abdomen occur due to the reduction of skin elasticity. In order to prevent their occurrence should use special cosmetic ointments.
3. Excessive sweating is caused by hormonal changes in the body and increased circulation. Wear clothing that "breathes" from natural materials.
For the third trimester is characterized by the following complaints:
1. Shortness of breath occurs due to the pressure of the growing fetus on the diaphragm. The reason may be and anemia, so be sure to monitor the level of hemoglobin. Approximately 1 month before the baby is born, this problem ceases to exist.
2. Edema - water retention in the body. The lack of protein in the urine or increased pressure doesn't suffer from the health of the mother or the health of her baby. You need more rest and less to eat salt. If the hemoglobin level is lowered, the constant monitoring of indicators.
3. Muscle spasms occur when the lack of calcium in the body. Need the help of a gynecologist.
4. Heartburn is caused by relaxation of the permeate in the stomach. Avoid fried and smoked food. When it occurs, is small SIPS drink a little warm "Borjomi".
Throughout pregnancy can be confusing:
1. Bleeding gums, which occurs due to their softening. You need to brush your teeth with a soft toothbrush and special toothpaste.
2. Constipation during pregnancy occurs due to the effects of the hormone progesterone, which relaxes the muscles of the intestine. You should eat foods rich in fiber.
3. Varicose veins. Smaller walk, and not sit with crossed legs.
4. Increased vaginal discharge can occur due to hormonal changes in the body. You should consult a doctor to avoid possible infections.