Study: people quickly forget their unethical actions

Attempt to maintain in their subconscious a positive image leads to the Erasure of negative memories about himself. About it tell results of research of scientists from the UK. They interviewed 300 volunteers, people were asked to fill out over 20 questionnaires to determine personality type and behaviors.

It turned out that the average person remembers 40% of cases from his life when his behaviour went beyond public valid. The remaining 60% or forgotten, or change in consciousness.

Scientists admit that this tactic is quite natural for the human brain. Most of us need a positive image. That is why we are trying to quickly forget about the bad memories and often recall the good.

Subscribe to new posts: