Often women have to part with a happy prospect to raise a kid because of spontaneous abortion - miscarriage. Recent statistics inevitably ascertains a high percentage of miscarriages is 18-20%.
Most women do not even guess about her pregnancy, as sameabout occurs at a very early period. Other women know that she was pregnant, but for health reasons, just can't stand the fruit. Therefore, women should not forget that they work gynecologist - a doctor who will see them from the very beginning of pregnancy until birth, will be able to assist in case of a threat of disruption of pregnancy.
Causes of spontaneous abortion and prevention
1. Miscarriage during early pregnancy (before 12 weeks) due to genetic disorders in the fetus are not hereditary in nature: the result of a single mutation in the parental germ cells. Mutation is associated with harmful environmental factors: radiation, harmful profession, viruses. A woman's body, wanting to get rid of weak offspring, protects it from future health problems. And to prevent such miscarriages impossible.
2. Miscarriage due to hormonal disorders. Progesterone is the main hormone of pregnancy. The threat of miscarriage is its lack of a woman's body. The progesterone helps to maintain the pregnancy.
3. Early (recurring) miscarriage occurs when an excess of male hormones that suppress the production of progesterone and estrogen.
4. When the thyroid gland and adrenal hormones which should influence the development of the fetus, miscarriage happens.
5. On the immunological cause of miscarriage is due to rhesus-conflict, in which the RH-negative mother's body rejected the RH-positive fetal tissue, inherited from his father. To prevent sameabout need to use the drug progesterone for immunomodulating action.
6. Because of infections transmitted through sexual contact: trichomoniasis, toxoplasmosis, syphilis, chlamydia, herpes and cytomegalovirus infections women are simply not able to bear fruit. Fetal membranes and the fetus becoming infected with pathogenic bacteria and viruses, which leads to the disruption of pregnancy. To prevent miscarriage before conceiving the child needs to undergo treatment of infectious and inflammatory diseases of the pelvic organs.
7. Because of common infectious and inflammatory diseases of the internal organs: rubella, viral hepatitis, influenza, sore throat, pneumonia, pyelonephritis, appendicitis breaks the pregnancy, because they increase the body temperature and lead to intoxication. When planning a pregnancy should consult a doctor for a full medical examination. When identifying foci of acute or chronic infection receive the proper treatment.
Precautions to prevent miscarriage
When planning a pregnancy, both partners must:
• stop drinking alcoholic drinks, drugs and avoid Smoking, frequent consumption of coffee;
• medications and herbs (such as parsley, nettle, cornflower field, St. John's wort, tansy) be taken only under the supervision of a physician;
• avoid stress and fright, prolonged mental surge, "let go" of the offense. When depression and stress need to go to the doctor for the purpose of sedative drugs;
• do not lift weights and to avoid frequent sexual contact (it can contribute to the abortion)
• go on a healthy diet and a healthy lifestyle.