One of the features of the human body, bad for the environment - belching, which is the involuntary and sudden evolution of gas accumulated in the stomach or the esophagus through the mouth.
One of the reasons Melbourne is excessive trapping air during the meal, because often belching occurs after a meal. But, if this phenomenon is not rare, but still accompanied by an unpleasant taste in the mouth, it is necessary to consult a doctor, as a cause of regurgitation may be different diseases.
In the stomach of a healthy person contains a small amount of gases that are unnoticed by the person go through the gut or mouth. But excessive accumulation causes an increase in intragastric pressure, reduction of gastric muscles, but at the same time relaxes the sphincter between the stomach and esophagus, and at the same time compresses the sphincter between the stomach and the duodenum, and it turns out belching.
1.Food: soft drinks, onions, ice cream, cabbage and legumes, oxygen cocktails - such food causes flatulence, and as a consequence, belching.
2.Gastrointestinal disorders - frequent causes burps: gastritis and duodenitis, ulcers and pancreatitis, hernia of the esophagus, and gallbladder disease.
• malnutrition - long diet and abrupt transition back to the normal food that will not quickly rebuilt the body;
• pathological processes in the body - a precancerous condition and cancer;
• burp on the nervous background in stressful situations;
• cardiovascular disease;
• adversity when eating: watching TV, reading, talking while eating contribute to the distraction from the process and the excessive swallowing of air.
Ideally, normal eructation of air must be tasteless, pathological regurgitation have their own characteristics.
Types of trizec
1. Sour taste burps indicates problems with the digestive tract. Occurs burp during or immediately after a meal and get rid of it is impossible without a definition of the disease and its subsequent treatment.
2. The bitter taste of Melbourne says about diseases, injuries, digestive tract, hernias, tumors, pregnancy, because the violation of the movement of bile, which when compressed, duodenum intestine back into the stomach. The same situation occurs after surgical interventions, which broke the tone sphincter, duodenitis chronic nature.
3. Belching acetone occurs in patients with diabetes because the disease occurs indigestion.
4. Belching without odor: physical activity or sleep after a meal, eating certain foods, frequent use of chewing gum, eating, snacking "on the run", "jamming" stress, etc.
In any case, if belching frequent and noticeable, then going to the doctor gastrology required.