Use in dentistry modern methods of prosthesis allows people, for whatever reasons, partially or completely lost their natural teeth, to regain the ability to please those around her flawless radiant smile.
The dentist can offer installation for artificial limbs at the loss of one or several teeth if the tooth has a pronounced defect, there are problems with alveolar tractotomy for other reasons.
Dentures are removable and removable. For fixed prosthetics include:
• cantilever prostheses (consist of intermediate and basic parts);
• bridges dentures (plastic);
• tabs (allow to restore the tooth crown, long-lasting);
• polygoni (cover a tooth on all sides, except the vestibular area);
• dentures on pins (shown with full or significant destruction of the tooth);
• stamped crowns (metal, Equatoria or solid).
Removable prosthesis has a number of significant advantages. These implants do not require prior preparation of the teeth, suitable for all, regardless of the complexity of the defect, which occurred in the dental series. Dentures clean and have excellent aesthetic appearance.
In dentistry there are two types of dentures:
• laminar (composed of a plastic base, the locking hooks clasps, spur basis, telescopic crowns, artificial teeth, rods Tiller);
• clasp (the design in the form of a metallic arc).
In modern dental prosthetics used two types of materials:
• auxiliary (tomalin, wax, plaster and other used to create casts and prints);
• basic (metal alloys plain and precious, porcelain with the addition of kaolin, quartz, field potassium feldspar, plastic with various additional ingredients etc).
Cleaning dentures will not cause any difficulties. For this procedure you can use a regular brush and paste. Dentures are removed before going to sleep, cleaning with them the remnants of food and plaque.
What type of prosthesis to be used in each specific case, you may consult a professional dentist. In many respects, the decision in favor of one or another type of prosthesis depends on the condition of periodontal disease, prosthetic bed, on the complexity of the defect that requires elimination.