Arthroscopy is an effective method of treatment of damaged hot joint. Its essence lies in the almost bloodless the inside of the joint optical video and complete the survey. With this, you can make accurate diagnosis, to identify the damaged menisci and ligaments, as well as to establish a causal factor of pain that usually is a problem when using conventional methods.
The advantages of arthroscopy of the knee joint:
1. The reduction of invasiveness. In most cases, knee arthroscopy involves the use of front-inner and anterior-external accesses. Data accesses are slits on both sides of the patellar tendon. Their length is 3-5 mm Also applies arthroscopic instrumentation. This study contributes to the inspection of all parts of the joint and the solution of many intra-articular problems.
2. Full diagnostics of the pathological process in the knee joint. The results of arthroscopy of the knee accurate almost 100%. Through this study, you can study almost all departments of the joint, as well as to assess its functional state. Thus, the integrity of the joint is not disturbed.
3. Short rehabilitation period. After this operation is allowed to go through 2 days. The disability lasts 2-3 weeks. If the injury was incurred during sports activities, to start training you already 1.5 months.
4. Reduced length of stay in a medical facility. Typically, the patient is discharged from the hospital on the 3rd day after holding arthroskopie the knee joint.
Indications for arthroscopy of the knee joint:
1. The presence of damaged menisci and cruciate ligaments.
2. The inflammation in the synovial membrane.
3. Identify normal dislocation of the patella.
4. Arthritis streptococcal etiology. It comes to rheumatoid arthritis.
5. Damage and pathology related to articular cartilage.
6. The presence of chronic hyperplasia of body fat.
7. Deforming arthrosis of the joint.
8. Unclear clinic knee joint injuries, in the specification which are insufficient use of clinical, laboratory and instrumental methods of research.
9. Vague complaints that the patient has after previous knee surgeries.
The company Reaclinic offers to arthroscopy in St. Petersburg.