Some women side seem to be very independent and strong. But deep down they are still little girls, each with their fears and concerns. The problem of fear occurs in every woman, let's learn more we will understand that there are women's fears and how they can best fight.
1. The people close to you. You are not afraid to walk alone in a dark night, you can without problems and troubles alone to visit another country, but it's worth some of the people close to you to stay anywhere, as you begin too much experience and do not find a place. Try to imagine, like the one about whom you are concerned, freely goes home. That's the road that leads to your house, the entrance, the apartment, the doorbell, and now you sit together in the kitchen and dinner. Learn to visualize.
2. The loneliness. This fear only those who are already lonely, but also very many women who have their families. They are also afraid of being alone. As the children grow up and leave the family home and the husband, too, can change you to another woman and leave. Don't give in, be self-sufficient. And loneliness is also sometimes useful. Sometimes alone time is also useful to have a rest from foreign interests and opinions. And believe in what loneliness will not last forever in your life. More try to communicate with old friends and do not avoid meeting new people.
3. Disease. Many are afraid of seriously ill and helpless and ineffective. Afraid of being a burden to their loved ones, fear that you will not be able to properly care for them and about yourself. To overcome this fear, you need to constantly monitor their health. But do not panic from each sneeze or pimple. Periodically pass the examinations and do not run disease.
4. The old age. Some even very young girls are afraid of old age. How can that be? Take care of yourself and your health. Spend more time in the fresh air, exercise and do not forget about proper nutrition. And thanks to modern cosmetology now there are many different ways not to lose their beauty and youth. And try to maintain a youthful spirit and be optimistic.
5. The loss of a job. This fear almost everything. Needs to improve in their profession. Attend courses, training, learn. The higher your skills, the more in demand you will be on the labour market. Still try to delay the supply of Finance for approximately six months. If you lose your job, then this amount will suffice, as long as you find a new place.
Fight with your fears. They are not so great as you might think. Boldly look fear in the face, and it will disappear without a trace.