Many women in the postpartum period are faced with hemorrhoids is quite unpleasant disease.
Often hemorrhoids appear during pregnancy, when there is varicose veins in the lower part of the rectum, which aggravated during childbirth due to stress during labour. A direct correlation is found between varicose veins of the lower extremities and postpartum hemorrhoids, in the absence of the first, second, also not shown.
After birth hemorrhoids is manifested in the following cases:
• when leading a sedentary lifestyle;
• numerous genera, that is, when each of the following birth the opportunity hemorrhoid is aggravated;
• malnutrition, poor fluid and fiber;
• frequent constipation;
• unfavorable heredity;
• if the woman is older than 35 years;
• reception hormonotherapy means of preventing conception.
Hemorrhoids manifest constant burning, heat and itching in the affected area, pain when urinating and after bleeding, the output of hemorrhoids on the outside, which is characterized by pain and inability to lead a normal lifestyle, as well as increased bumps hurt when walking and standing. If you do not treat hemorrhoids, nodes, eventually, burst, opens bleeding, necrosis of host sdavlenija surrounding tissues.
Successful treatment of hemorrhoids is possible only subject to a variety of conditions.
Lactating women should eat foods rich in fiber and drink plenty of water: at least 1.5 liters per day. It is recommended that every morning to drink a glass of warm water with dissolved a teaspoon of honey.
The maximum possible active lifestyle, with the obligatory inclusion of the morning with a set of procedures to strengthen the muscles of the anus. Jogging and walking normalize the blood circulation in the pelvis.
After each visit to the toilet needed cleaning cool, but better than cold water, thus eliminating the inflammation and pain. Also recommended warm bath of decoction of herbs: chamomile, sage, oak bark, calendula.
All drugs for the breastfeeding mother must be used when absolutely necessary and only by prescription. Tablets, suppositories and ointments good analgesic, relieve swelling and inflammation, improve blood circulation. All drugs are administered by local actions.
Good help and do not penetrate into breast milk ointment: Vishnevsky and Heparin, as well as homeopathic ointment, which includes oil: yarrow, sea buckthorn and St. John's wort.
• enter in the back hike at night: 2 ml. of oil of cedar (using a syringe) or a cotton swab soaked in the juice of celandine, or a candle, carved out of a raw potato, or half cloves of garlic soaked in vegetable oil;
• analgesic piece of ice wrapped in a cloth and applied to the shots;
• for pidmyvannya to apply the decoction of the leaves of strawberries;
• as lotions to put cotton wool, bandage, soft cloth soaked in a decoction of horsetail or crowns of leaves.
If the above methods do not bring relief, then, is the surgical removal of nodes.