Feeling guilty after eating sweets leads to the fullness - the scientists

Scientists say: how people perceive food affects the recruitment process extra pounds. During the research it has been proven that people who are experiencing feelings of guilt after eaten dessert, there was more inclined to completeness.

The experience was supplied with 300 slimming volunteers. Age of the subjects ranged from 18 to 86 years, covering a huge age gap. It turned out that 27% felt guilt after eaten a sweet dish, which they were not worth eating. This group was more likely to set extra pounds than the other 73% of the volunteers.

Read also: The pleasure of eating more, if a person feels a sense of guilt

The minority, say the scientists, is more difficult to cope with his illness. It's all about the psychology of perception. During the second part of the study it was proved that a sweet as a reward allowed to quickly defeat obesity. However, the quantity should be limited.

Subscribe to new posts: