Eczema is called chronic relapsing inflammation of the papillary layer of the skin, which is manifested by a rash with multiple vesicles and eritem. It is characterized by the appearance of small cracks and secretion of serous fluid from the ruptured vesicles, which often leads to the formation of pustules. Share eczema on subacute, acute and chronic.
Eczema on hands refers to polietiologic diseases. Its occurrence leads to the same extent by several factors, although none of them alone can cause disease. Factors that contribute to the occurrence of eczema on the hands:
- hard water;
- coarse fabric;
various chemical substances;
- allergic to animals, plants, food products;
- skin infections;
- infectious diseases;
- excessive sweating or dryness of the hands.
Types of eczema
There are several types of eczema:
1. Microbial: occurs when the infection of the skin in the area of purulent wounds. This type differs clearly defined rounded pink or bluish lesions, scaly. When the separation of scales appears "blood dew". The affected areas are growing at the periphery and often turn into a true eczema.
2. True: during the acute phase bubbles appear with serous fluid, minor erosion and redness on the skin areas affected by the disease. In these places feel scratchy. The chronic course of the disease in the affected areas increased swelling and cracking.
3. Professional: symptoms reminiscent of true eczema, although evident only after prolonged exposure of the skin to the production of allergen. The disease can be stopped at an early stage and the structure of the skin is quickly restored. If the impact factor is going to be long, this inflammation usually goes in relapsing forms.
First of all, you receive the redness and felt itching of varying intensity. The next symptom is the appearance of reddened areas of edema, with a dense texture and many vesicles filled with a clear liquid. Every day the itch grows, a burning sensation, skin temperature in the affected areas increases. Later on inflamed skin develop sores, cracks, moist areas. At this stage, there is an increased risk of infections.
The treatment of eczema
General recommendations: a balanced diet, regular employment regime, rest, treatment of all chronic infectious diseases.
The treatment of eczema should be complex. It is recommended to cleanse the body from toxins and allergens. You must take anti-allergic (antihistamine) substances. Should be normalization of the digestive process, the correction of immune disorders. Relieve inflammation prescribe corticosteroids. To reduce pain and dryness, as well as for the prevention of infection is a topical treatment. It is the use of hormonal and antiseptic ointments, lotions, baths. Restoration of the skin is stimulated physiotherapeutic procedures, which are in the application of decoctions and infusions of herbs and taking multivitamins.
Boiled in milk for 40 minutes cabbage leaves little cool and apply to the affected areas of the skin covered them above the towel. These poultices should be done several times each day.
Chopped burdock root (just a pinch) pour a glass of boiling water and 25 minutes to warm everything in a water bath, after which the infusion filter. This tool take before meals morning and evening. The effect of the treatment increase lotions for hands. Boiling water is poured chopped burdock root and boil half an hour. The broth is filtered, then it should hold hands 40-45 minutes. This decoction can moisten flannel gloves and wear them for an hour, having warmed mittens.
Prevention zabolevania.patienta is restorative activities: the normal mode of work and rest, proper and balanced diet, quitting Smoking and alcohol. It is necessary to timely cure of Allergy and infectious diseases. No need to get involved in cleaning and cosmetic procedures. Avoid skin contact with cleaning chemicals and hazardous environments, using rubber gloves. To prevent stress in case of strong emotional stress should be used sedatives.