Under pathology and diseases of the fallopian tubes to involve a large group of diseases with different causes: destruction of the fallopian tubes and tissues surrounding them, adhesions, hydrosalpinx, oophoritis, salpingitis, obstruction of pipes. Almost all of these diseases lead to the development of tubal infertility. In 45% of cases of inability to conceive a child guilty of that violation in the natural functioning of the fallopian tubes.
In most cases the fallopian tubes are the consequence of infectious-inflammatory diseases of appendages and uterus, among which: trichomoniasis, gonorrhoea, Ureaplasma infection, cytomegalovirus infection, genital herpes, Mycoplasma infection, chlamydia. Rare congenital pathology. The development of inflammation in the fallopian tubes leading to the development of their obstruction, narrowing of the lumen, the violation of physiological functioning.
The main types of diseases and pathology of the fallopian tubes:
• chronic salpini;
• endometrioma cyst fallopian tube;
• tumors of the fallopian tubes (often benign): lipoma, lymphangioma, fibroids and other;
• pathology of the fallopian tubes (narrow) - congenital disorders of the structure and other
Learn more about the types of diseases of the fallopian tubes can be read here.
Diseases and pathology of the fallopian tubes can be asymptomatic or malospecificski symptoms (slight pains in the lower abdomen, the presence of watery secretions). Women may experience a variety of disorders menstrual cycle: constant delay, early onset of menstruation, scanty or, conversely, excessive discharge. Many patients do not face the manifestations of the disease until the moment they find out they have infertility. Some chronic diseases and congenital abnormalities are detected only during the in-depth diagnostic tests aimed at identifying the causes of infertility.
Diagnostic algorithm for suspected diseases and pathology of the fallopian tubes involves the following operations:
• primary gynecological examination;
• collection gynecological history;
• advanced obstetric ultrasound ovarian and uterus;
• dynamic observation of the phases of the cycle;
• hysterosalpingography (assessment of tubal patency);
• examination of the corners of the fallopian tubes and uterus using heteroresistance;
Surgical treatment of tubal shown in purulent lesions of the uterus, the presence of granulomas formations, infertility (when the Genesis is not specified), tubal-peritoneal infertility (tubal obstruction). Folk remedies used in traditional medicine for the treatment of various abnormalities of the fallopian tubes ineffective.