Daughters of working mothers are more successful at work – the scientists

Experts from Harvard University have found: daughter, brought up in families where women work alongside men become more successful in family life and in work. Such children grow up, often have successful careers and have a strong family.

Only 25% of women managers was raised by his mother a housewife. The remaining 75% of cases, the steering post goes to those who grew up with working mothers. Interestingly, the lack of time almost had no effect on the climate in the family and the warmth of family relations.

The sons of mothers who are employed to work, have a number of positive qualities. As adults, they are more willing to raise their children than men, educated unemployed mothers.

Subscribe to new posts: