Cervical osteochondrosis is a fairly common disease, which are not conned to older people, but can occur in young people. It is connected with disturbance and destruction of the intervertebral joints and discs.
Affected lumbar, thoracic or cervical spine, and to manifest the disease will be different. The signs of osteochondrosis in any field can occur at any time and cause a lot of trouble, but most of the inconveniences associated with osteochondrosis of the cervical spine.
1. The first symptom is pain. It can occur in the area of the neck and spread to the shoulders, forearms, muscles and even the back of the head.
2. Because circulation of blood vessels in the brain, another sign of cervical degenerative disc disease is nausea, accompanied by belching.
3. Ringing or buzzing in ears. During a long course of disease may occur, and hearing loss. In General, this symptom was named cochlear syndrome.
4. Throat may feel sore, pain, dryness and similar phenomena. Because impaired neuro-vascular trunks that go from the spinal cord, these symptoms almost always indicate cervical osteochondrosis.
5. Reduced visual acuity, and may appear black circles before my eyes.
6. Can receive pressure surges, dizziness and change of body temperature.
7. The disruption of blood flow cerebral arteries sometimes leads to a temporary loss of consciousness. When the deterioration of health can be impaired speech and motor functions.
Treat cervical osteochondrosis
To treat this disease alone is not worth it, because the consequences can be far from joyful. Turning to the professionals, you can be sure that the treatment will be qualitative and effective. But you should know that only at an early stage can be cured completely. In more advanced stages of the disease the main goal is to decrease pain and prevent future development of cervical degenerative disc disease.
Activities, which are aimed at the treatment of osteoarthritis should include:
• Application of various anti-inflammatory and pain medications;
• Application, gels, creams and recovery ointments;
• Wearing collars, massages, physiotherapy and exercises;
• Often doctors prescribe patients chondroprotective and vitamin complexes;
• The use of therapeutic patches and more.
However, it is better to take measures for the prevention of cervical degenerative disc disease, than to take his medication. This should lead a healthy and active lifestyle, to refrain from fat, flour, sweet, exercise or even exercise in the morning. Remember that a very important position in which you sleep and posture while sitting. During the day also perform gymnastic exercises. You can like massage or gymnastics courses.