Asthma (shortness of breath) may occur:
• If you are allergic to a certain allergen, including nutrition.
• Frequent viral diseases, acute exacerbations of chronic bronchitis, recurrent pneumonia.
• During physical effort load (choking).
• During perestroika endocrine balance (in menopause) - dishormonal asthma.
• Emotional stress or mental shock - psychogenic asthma.
Chronic lowering of energy in the body, the duration of BREATH, difficult to perform, will last longer than the EXHALATION, which is easier to do. As a result of hyperventilation, depletion of enzymes in antiaksidantnymi system, oxidative stress in the small vessels of the limb spasms. The result is stagnation of the Central venous system, the transudation of plasma through porozni membranes of the alveolar capillaries. All this leads to an asthmatic attack.
Asthma may be treated with herbs:
• Aromatic tea: leaves placed in the teapot (200 ml) or glass jar, drop 8-10 drops of essential oil, cover with a lid and cloth and allow to infuse the tea leaves up to 5 days. After that pour in the boiling water. For relief of asthma attacks, use of essential oils: eucalyptus, lemon, lavender, cypress, peppermint, rosemary, pine, bergamot in the absence of Allergy. These oils perform massage of biologically active points, add in bath and aromachemicals, rubbing his chest, drops on the pillow 1-2 drops.
• For massage oils mixed base oil (10 ml - 1 teaspoon) with essential oil (3 drops). As a basic use coconut , almond, jojoba, sesame, corn and olive oil.
• Aspirin-induced asthma treated with salicylates: willow, currant, chamomile, red clover, meadowsweet and meadowsweet (if no allergies). From herbs to prepare decoctions or infusions.
• Apply immunomodulators in remission: the milkweed Pallas, kopeck of tea, Rhodiola rosea, Astragalus membranaceus, leuzea carthamoides.
• Inflammation of the lungs to treat asthma: clover medicinal, licorice, sage, chamomile peeled, lung lung, meadowsweet.
• From attacks and to liquefy phlegm: apply expectorant herbs: marshmallow, cyanosis, licorice, hyssop, thermopsis.
• As antispasmodic herbs used belladonna, in nature they black, ephedra homebuy (ephedrine), Labrador tea, buckwheat, oregano. Treat anise, dill, caraway and fennel.
• As anti-edema and swelling of the mucosa of the bronchi are barberry, sweet flag marsh, elecampane, marigolds, tansy, St. John's wort, Potentilla.
• As a diuretic herbs used horsetail, knotweed, bilberry leaf, bearberry.