Anaphylactic shock is a severe, life-threatening patient pathology, the occurrence of which is connected with a contact of an organism with certain allergens. Anaphylactic shock is an immediate allergic reaction, in which the antigen combines with antibodies, causing a spike in blood histamine, serotonin and bradykinin, which represents the biologically active substances. As a result, increases vascular permeability, impaired blood circulation in the capillaries constrict the blood vessels of the muscles of internal organs and other Loss of consciousness in anaphylactic shock associated with the accumulation of blood in the peripheral vessels, fall in blood pressure and hypoxia of tissues and organs.
Note that this reaction to the penetration of foreign substances is inadequate (super intense) character.
Anaphylactic shock may occur due to insect bites and administration of certain drugs. Much less the development of such reactions may be related to food and inhaled pollen or dust.
It is worth noting that the disease develops very quickly. Symptoms of shock occurs already after a short period of time after penetration of the allergen into the body. For anaphylactic shock following excellent effects:
1. The oppressed consciousness.
2. The reduction of blood pressure.
3. The occurrence of seizures.
4. The involuntary nature of urination.
Many patients with this condition begins with the appearance of symptoms such as a feeling of warmth, redness of the skin, the fear of death, headache and soreness in the sternum. Sharply falling blood pressure, is defined threadlike pulse.
Options anaphylactic shock:
1. Skin option. Characterized by loss of the skin with the advent of increasing skin itching, redness, urticaria and angioedema.
2. Cerebral variant. Observed CNS. The condition is accompanied by severe headache, nausea, increased tactile sensitivity, loss of consciousness, etc.
3. Asthmatic option. Affects the respiratory system. Is characterized by the appearance of suffocation, which is associated with swelling of the mucous membrane and contraction of smooth muscles of the upper respiratory tract.
4. Cardiogenic option. Celebrated the defeat of the heart in the form of myocardial infarction or myocarditis.
If symptoms of anaphylactic shock urgently need to contact an ambulance. Before the arrival of doctors should stop the inflow of foreign agents in the body. The occurrence of anaphylactic shock due to insect bite provides a tourniquet above the site of the bite. This helps to prevent admission of allergen into the General bloodstream. The victim must be in a horizontal position on the back. In order to avoid the development of asphyxia due to aspiration of vomit and zapadenia language, it is necessary to tilt the head of the patient to the side. Next, you need to carry out the liberation of the neck, thorax and abdomen. This provides fresh air.
Read also: Urticaria
First of all, it is necessary to prevent further entry of the allergen in the blood. This purpose is the application of a tourniquet above the injection of a drug or bite and around the solution of adrenaline. Then carry out the introduction of anti-allergic (antihistamine) drugs. For further treatment of anaphylactic shock is the normalization of the cardiovascular and respiratory system, reduce the permeability of blood vessels and prevent complications.