If you are all the time trying to get rid of pimples, but they do not go, do not panic. Just today relate more closely to his diet, as some foods will help you to get rid of acne. After several tests and observations beauticians together with doctors, nutritionists brought a number of products that help, due to its composition and effects on body, get rid of acne.
These 5 miracle products that will help you get rid of acne:
1. The leader among the foods with which you can cure acne is pure water. You must drink a lot of water (up to two liters per day and no less than) every day and then your skin will be clean and healthy. Do not assume for water soup or juice you should drink more and clean water. Water is a simple treatment of acne and easiest way to keep the skin young.
2. Product # 2 is olive oil. Get rid of acne with olive oil - this is another easy way to make skin healthy. Olive oil is rich in vitamin E and healthy fats, which protect skin from within. Olive oil is a natural source of essential for skin fatty acids.
3. Another simple treatment of acne is green tea. Those women who drink up to 6 cups of green tea with honey, look much younger than their peers and can boast of clean skin. Tea has many antioxidants that protect the skin from exposure to the environment and eliminate toxins and waste products. Besides, green tea is very healthy teeth.
4. Wheat and nuts gently care for the skin from the inside. These products are an excellent source of selenium, which are actively involved in all processes in the skin cells. Add to the table whole wheat bread and nuts and your skin will not only clean, but also more youthful.
5. Completing our list of foods that prevent acne fish and seafood, irreplaceable sources of healthy fats, protein and omega acids. Seafood should be on your Desk at least three times a week and then your skin will be supple, fresh, young and clean! Take care of your skin right now.
Pamper your skin with healthy foods and you refrain from costly cosmetics in favor of healthy and wholesome food.