Today with the problem of stress can face any. The economic crisis, problems at work or in their personal lives - many factors can lead to stress. And that can lead to high blood pressure, heart disease, anxiety, depression and even obesity. Dr. Manny Alvarez argues that there are many ways that it's worth a try before you need medication.
1. Passion flower. It is also called passion flower. Although the passion flower is considered a folk remedy for anxiety and insomnia, recent studies have shown that the efficiency in dealing with stress it is comparable with the most powerful modern drugs.
Passion flower is available in different forms: extracts, settings, extracts, herbal teas.
2. The massage. Massage is used as a means of dealing with stress for thousands of years, both in Eastern and Western medicine. Today, massage is used to relax tense muscles and improve circulation. It works wonders with the emotional state of the person.
3. The meditation. Meditation takes only 15-30 minutes a day. This time can allocate even a very busy man. Secure your 15 minutes of silence, let your thoughts flow freely and concentrate on breathing. A few minutes of peace and quiet a day will reduce stress from everyday life.
4. Physical exercises. Any what you like, they act like meditation, with one exception. Exercise causes the release into the blood of the joy of hormones, endorphins, improving your mood.
5. Organize your life. Things, piled in disorder and not distributed in time, can lead to stress anyone. Wisely plan your time so as not to create a stressful situation with their hands.
6. Eat right. Long been proven that poor diet causes depression and lowers the tone.
7. Limit the time for calls and Internet usage. Disabling at the time the mobile phone and the Internet, you limit the number of potential sources of stress.
8. Vitamins of group B. in Addition to improving the functioning of the nervous system in General, the B vitamins are struggling with symptoms of irritability, apathy and depression. They are contained in legumes, nuts, eggs, liver and other products.
9. The aromatherapy. Doctors confirm that some aromas evoke feelings of relaxation, calmness, love and peace. This is due to subtle chemical reactions in the body.
10. Healthy sleep. Sleep is the most important of all ways of dealing with stress. Lack of sleep causes irritability and chronic dissatisfaction with what is happening. Excess sleep makes us sluggish and depressed. Try to find the optimal balance, which will allow you to feel the most relaxed.
Simple tips Dr. Manny of Alvarez will help you to live a full, balanced life, effectively solving the problem. If you feel that they have accumulated too much, start with yourself. Before you go to the pharmacy for pills, try to relieve stress by natural means.